I hoped you all had a Merry Christmas!
So it's no secret I recently had a baby and gained weight...because that's what you do when you have baby. Naturally I was upset about the weight gain and my extra curves. I walked past mirror and noticed my butt. I think I even said Yass! When I saw my reflection. It was at that moment that I decided I was going to embrace my extra curves and all. Hence NMP boudoir was born.
I create images that inspire empower and most definitely celebrate women. I'm always encouraging my clients to love who they are. Now you can celebrate with a kick ass boudoir shoot! In as little or as much clothing as you like in a safe clean environment.
One of the main reasons I became a photographer was because I was tired of the women around me picking themselves apart. I want everyone to know that they are beautiful no matter the shape size or color. Now is the time to celebrate your beauty people with a two day boudoir event in NYC! Now I know what some of your are thinking... Boudoir.. really?. Yes really. Here are few things you should know.
1. You don't have to worry about poses and etc. I have an arsenal of poses that will flatter any body type.
2. Don't worry about what to wear. During our pre session consultation we will cover what to wear, tips a tricks to have you looking your best. No MATTER THE SHAPE OR SIZE.
3. Your photos will NEVER be posted online. That is unless you want them to be.
4. When the hubby or your significant other asks "who took these photos" You can say Nic did She is awesome!
5. Boudoir does not equal nudity. You can be alluring without showing skin at all!
6. NMP Boudoir Marathon will be taking place on January 20-21, 2018 in a beautiful NYC hotel suite. There are only 5 slots available for each day. Registration for the boudoir marathon will open up on 12/26/17 and close on 1/5/18. To book your session click here or call (917) 426-8219. A $150.00 non refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Session prices start at $675 (normally $875) and includes the following:
Custom photo session designed specifically for you
Up to 90 minutes of shooting time
Professional make-up application for one
Three outfit changes
15 (high res) digital images
5 8x10 prints
or 10 page little black book (photo album)
15% off prints and products purchased from the a la carte menu
7. Lastly I know a few of you will still insist that you want to be in better shape (whatever that is.) First of all you are beautiful just the way you are. But if you want to make a few improvements. Here are two trainers that can help get you into shape.
So there you have it no more excuses. Remember the deadline to secure your space is January 5, 2018. Please do not wait until the last day sessions are limited and once they are gone they are gone. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (917) 426-8219.
Welp, thats it for now darlings!
Xo - Nic